Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Protect your bubble claim issue.

I've purchased my iPhone 5 about half a year back, but unfortunately lost it recently. Not sure if luckily or unluckily I have the phone covered with protect your bubble gadget insurance. I’ve submitted all the documents I received along with the iPhone and online from apple to the insurance company but they still require some other details which I’m not sure where I can get them. Hopefully I could get some help over here. Anyone had this problem before?

These are the acquired details from protect your bubble

"The proof of purchase should include your name, the date of purchase, the IMEI of the handset and the make and model of handset.

The proof of purchase (refering to order invoice) that you have submitted does not state the IMEI number, Unfortunately this is not acceptable as a proof of purchase.

Please send in proof of the purchase of your gadget; either an itemised receipt or the sales invoice will be sufficient."

Posted on Apr 11, 2013 7:52 PM

4 replies

Apr 16, 2014 8:28 PM in response to nicholasgan

We had good experience with Protect your bubble. My GF lost her iPhone 5S in club, she filed claim next day; later received claim forms with additional doc like proof of purchase etc. Luckily she still had iPhone 5S box (IMEI is printed on box).

She got call next day after filing claim that it is approved but they did not have iPhone 5S available. Instead they offered money in form of check on same day (we bought iPhone on same day once we were notified about check mailed).

I will give 4.5 out 5 rating.

Apr 17, 2014 1:49 PM in response to Kilgore-Trout

I agree and my point was to share good experience. Problem is that people search/ post on internet only if they have negative experience (specially post). But 1 out of 50 shares good experience.

Another thing - I saw that most of negatives/ bad experience shared over Internet about this company from UK people. Maybe US Team or manangement giving good service to establish themselves in America (possibly go downhill later).

Protect your bubble claim issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.