Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pst File Migration

Hey Everyone,

I am doing a research on migrating to ENTOURAGE from Ms OUTLOOK. I have purchased a Mac Book Pro a month ago and want to get rid of my windows pc. But before that i need to transfer my mails to entourage some how. I have surfed through many forum sites and found that there are tools available for this kind of migration. A few i came to know about are : Pst Converter Pro, Emailchemy, O2M, Pst Exporter and convert my email.

I am a little confused among these tools, and need your help to shed some light on the functioning and which tool is the best to solve my issue. I am losing some precious time so i ask for quick and smart answers.Looking forward for positive replies.

Thank you

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Apr 12, 2013 1:16 AM

5 replies

May 14, 2017 10:22 PM in response to Clark-951

pst file migration is easy now a days, there are multiples tools that can be transfer your all data from pst to eml and mbox. both are stable if you are using apple mac. because both formats are using by MAC email applications. I searched and found this utility https://www.softaken.com/pst-mailbox-converter this will help you to migrate your all mailbox data in different file extensions, MBOX and EML are included.

Apr 12, 2013 1:23 AM in response to Clark-951

I can't tell you which app is best to take .pst files and convert them to the Entourage format (I've even forgetten what the Entourage format is, since I've been using Office 2011 with Outlook for a couple of years - my problem was converting my Mac .olm files into .pst format and I found a solution for that).

If I were you, I would ask your question on the Microsodt Office for Mac forums. "Official" support for versions of MS Office 2008 and earlier (which included Entourage) has been suspended, but you might be able to get an answer from those users still using Entourage.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac/forum/macother?tm=1365754975866

Clinton

Apr 28, 2013 2:01 PM in response to clintonfrombirmingham

I researched for a few days on this topic. Tried each tool, means worked with the trial version of each.

The best came out to be Pst Converter Pro. It worked great on my mac. The positive side of having this tool is you can get it for mac as well as for windows laptop.

I hope this will help other users who are looking for a fast and easy solution to transfer e-mails, contacts and calender events to entourage, vcard files and iCal respectively.

Thank you.

Pst File Migration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.