Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re: What is, dyld ?

Every single little detail in this is happening to me . To the t !

http://computer-forensics.sans.org/summit-archives/2012/when-macs-get-hacked.pdf

It starts immediately from a Clean Install of OS X in Recovery ! , with Ethernet , and with Wi-Fi , and with Ethernet and standing literally next to an Apple Genius at a scheduled Apple Store appointment to their Local clean install of OS X in Recovery starting with 10.8.2 and then installing the 10.8.3 Combo .

Apple has sent me away to the street with the explaination , all software is vulnerable , no software is perfect , the OS X is not perfect .

And also Apple stated , you seem to have showed me a bug of going to Apple logo > System Preferences > Desktop & Screensaver > 2 New Folders > Quit > Relaunch > What happened to the 1st New Folder ?! It's Erased ! ( as the awesome contributors of the Apple Forum has discovered and shared in the Discussions Threads . It is confirmed ! ) .

Essentially , i confirmed from the Discussions threads that Apple has confirmed it's a bug , and the Apple Store Genius sent me out the door on their merry way .

What is the answer ?

I need your best on this one.

The Mac is 30 days 8 hours and 7 minutes old . MacBook Pro 13 " OS X ML .

I like Mac , i think i will continue to buy Mac .

All ideas are appreciated !

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Apr 12, 2013 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2013 7:32 PM

I'm struggling to find the question here.

dyld is the dynamic link daemon. From the man page:

dyld - the dynamic link editor

You can do 'man dyld' from terminal to figure out what it is.

But how it may be related to the PDF you linked to is beyond me.

2 replies

Re: What is, dyld ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.