Skip navigation

iTunes shortcut ate my pipe

129 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2013 5:21 AM by Zevacu RSS
Zevacu Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Apr 13, 2013 5:21 AM

Hi I was sent here from https://discussions.apple.com/message/21748359#21748359

I'm writing programs, so I need the pipe (vertical line) every now and then, but when I make the keyboard combination on my Azerty keyboard (i.e. option shift L), it launches iTunes and asks for a library. All other special characters can be made, except option shift M which also... launches iTunes (no ask for a library). All keyboard shortcuts are set to default (at least all that I found in Preferences), speech is off, virtual keyboard does not blink when I make the combinations.

We are completely in the dark, but I don't remember such a thing before iTunes 11, mountain lion and Tex Live 2012 (one of it may have caused it but that's just guessing).

Anybody seens something similar?

Thanks for helping !

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), Azerty-Belgium

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.