Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, my ipod does not have software update and on itunes it says chack for update but says ipod is up to date

Hi my ipod does not have software update on settings and on itunes it is up to date please give solutions

iPod touch, iOS 4.2, IOS 4 . 2 . 1

Posted on Apr 14, 2013 12:53 AM

2 replies

Apr 14, 2013 1:15 AM in response to Diavonex

Thanks. I have been looking for this information for hours too. You answered my question in your list. I have a 2nd generation iPod Touch and last updated to iOS 4.2.1. Now many of the games are obsolete after being updated. I wish I hadn't updated them now, and I would still have play available. It's sad in this economy that I'll have to purchase a new iPod touch just to play a few simple games. I haven't even had it three years yet. That's what I get for not waiting a few months for the next generation. That's a nice little marketing tactic from Apple 🙂.

Hi, my ipod does not have software update and on itunes it says chack for update but says ipod is up to date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.