Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new computer and need to know how to transfer music from nano to new computer

Hello, I have a new Dell with Windows 7 and need to know how to transfer music from nano to computer. Thanks!

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on Apr 14, 2013 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2013 12:37 PM

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1329 How to use your iPod to move your music to a new computer

User uploaded file

4 replies

Apr 16, 2013 1:31 AM in response to Lady Di in Pownal

You cannot transfer song files from iPod to computer using iTunes (except for songs purchased from the iTunes Store). However, there are third-party methods and utilities that can transfer from iPod to computer. If you do a Google search on something like "ipod transfer," you should get some links.

NOTE: Songs previously purchased from the iTunes Store can be re-downloaded (on the new computer) at no cost from the iTunes Store Purchased screen.

I have a new computer and need to know how to transfer music from nano to new computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.