2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2013 9:01 AM by BobHarris
Margyd Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I've had my iPad for around 7 months, I got it as a present. In 7 months I have had to buy 4 chargers 3 have just stopped working and the previous one blew up. I am absolutely disgusted I can't find where to complain or how to get this resolved the cost of chargers are not cheap and I am now AGAIN WITHOUT a charger so in the 7 months I have had my iPad I've not been able to use it. And am also ALOT out of pocket I feel trading standards are going to be my only option if I can't get Eli with this :/

iPad
  • laundry bleach Level 5 Level 5 (6,885 points)

If you have had multiple chargers fail it is very likely that there is a problem with the electrical system in the location that you are using them. You may want to have it checked out.

• BobHarris Level 6 Level 6 (15,965 points)

I would suggest getting a "Power Conditioner".  Google for it and you will find information about them.  Often times they are sold in music and TV/Multi-media places.

But having your home electric supply checked out would be a good idea as well.

Our home has tons of iPod, iPad, iPhone charges and we've only lost 1 in the last 4 or 5 years.  So if you are loosing 4 or 5 in just a few months, you have power issues.  Or you Cat/Dog/Hampster is doing something to them when you are not looking