Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad chargers blow up or stop working

I've had my iPad for around 7 months, I got it as a present. In 7 months I have had to buy 4 chargers 3 have just stopped working and the previous one blew up. I am absolutely disgusted I can't find where to complain or how to get this resolved the cost of chargers are not cheap and I am now AGAIN WITHOUT a charger so in the 7 months I have had my iPad I've not been able to use it. And am also ALOT out of pocket I feel trading standards are going to be my only option if I can't get Eli with this :/

iPad

Posted on Apr 14, 2013 8:13 AM

2 replies

Apr 14, 2013 9:01 AM in response to Margyd

I would suggest getting a "Power Conditioner". Google for it and you will find information about them. Often times they are sold in music and TV/Multi-media places.

But having your home electric supply checked out would be a good idea as well.

Our home has tons of iPod, iPad, iPhone charges and we've only lost 1 in the last 4 or 5 years. So if you are loosing 4 or 5 in just a few months, you have power issues. Or you Cat/Dog/Hampster is doing something to them when you are not looking 🙂

My iPad chargers blow up or stop working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.