Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Status: Waiting.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help with iTunes Match and the iCloud. I ran into a problem that has persisted for the past two days.

I've recently uploaded some songs into iTunes, and Match is not matching my songs, nor is it uploading them to iCloud. All I see in the iCloud section is "Waiting." It's been like this for two days. All software is current and updated.

I also bought an album through iTunes to see if the problem was persistant, and it was. Match and the iCloud isn't even working for purchased music.

Any ideas about what's going on?

P.S. I'm connected to the internet. I have my laptop at work, which is wifi-enabled. And I use it at my house as well, wifi enabled. Safari works, so I know I'm connected to the internet, plus I'm posing this question, which means I'm definitely connected.

Thanks

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Apr 14, 2013 10:55 AM

3 replies

Apr 16, 2013 9:21 PM in response to TedSheckler

I have this EXACT same problem! and it started about 2-3 days ago. everything was workinowing fine then the next day my itunes looked like the old itunes 10 (with the bar on the side showing the "library" "store" and "playlist") and the icloud status just said "waiting" sometimes i open itunes i get an error telling me it had a problem with the itunes store. sometimes it works and the icloud icon shows up next to the "music" under the "library" colum on the left side bar but the icloud status still says "waiting" i tried uninstalling itunes and reinstalling a fresh download from apple's website but nothing changed. any idea what's going on?

Apr 17, 2013 9:36 PM in response to TedSheckler

well after messing around with it a bit i noticed you can bring back that sidebar by pressing "ctrl" and "s" on windows and it pretty much gives you the old look back. i'm not sure how mine changed on it's own but after getting the new iTunes look back i found out that i was signed out of iTunes match so i had to re-log in and everything worked fine again after that. I would just suggest you check to make sure you're still logged in either by pressing the iTunes match tab on the right or scrolling over to the top left corner of itunes and bringing the drop down menu and go down to "iTunes store" > "turn off/on iTunes Match" it fixed my problem so hopefully it fixes yours.

cheers.

iCloud Status: Waiting.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.