Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple I'd can't buy chips on poker

Y I can't buy chips or gold to my poker

iPad 2

Posted on Apr 15, 2013 9:14 AM

3 replies

Apr 15, 2013 9:29 AM in response to Mariahfarmer

These are user-to-user forums, nobody on here will know why - or what happens when you try unless you tell us

If you are getting a message to contact iTunes support then you can do so via this page and ask them why the message is appearing (we won't know why) : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

If it's a different problem ... ?

Feb 1, 2015 4:56 AM in response to luc69

What happens when you try to start your own question ?

You will better off starting your own question, where you've replied is a question about making in-app purchases in an iPad app.

You've tried clearing your browser's cache and history, closed and re-opened it, and/or tried a different browser ? And does the website itself have a help/contact option ?

If you get the same problem on different browsers and you've contacted the site and they say it's not a problem at their end, then you could try asking in the Yosemite forum : OS X Yosemite

My apple I'd can't buy chips on poker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.