Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have always been able to print hotmail messages. Recently I cannot. I only get a one page screen print. How do I reset to get only the hotmail message printed?

I am looking for help with printing hotmail messages. What do I need to reset to get the messages to print. Right now I am getting only a screen print. All other documents are printing fine. It is only mail that is a problem.

Mary Anne

MacBook Pro, OS X Server

Posted on Apr 15, 2013 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2013 3:01 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We're all users here.

I'm assuming you're actually opening Outlook (the recent 'downgrade' to Hotmail) in your Safari web browser, and selecting the Safari 'Print' command.

Instead, try the Print option from the far right "..." choice within the new Outlook/Hotmail menu layout as shown with the arrow.

User uploaded file

This should provide a print-preview showing all pages of multiple page emails.

Parts of this image are intentionally obscured for privacy.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2013 3:01 PM in response to Chriswend

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We're all users here.

I'm assuming you're actually opening Outlook (the recent 'downgrade' to Hotmail) in your Safari web browser, and selecting the Safari 'Print' command.

Instead, try the Print option from the far right "..." choice within the new Outlook/Hotmail menu layout as shown with the arrow.

User uploaded file

This should provide a print-preview showing all pages of multiple page emails.

Parts of this image are intentionally obscured for privacy.

Dec 5, 2016 7:32 PM in response to kostby

THANK YOU, Have tried to get this sorted before but failed.. This has saved me a trip to APPLE to get fixed.

BUT WHY,OH WHY ,when you have a system which works do you shroud it in mystery and hide it away ?

It used to be easy but now I have to join a magician's union.

This is a simple case of too many Bells and Bows ,it may make it prettier to some but it is really a Pain.

James Beattie

I have always been able to print hotmail messages. Recently I cannot. I only get a one page screen print. How do I reset to get only the hotmail message printed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.