Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

auto typing and auto launching the apps while charging(95%)

I've faced a wierd issue in my iphone 5, When I was charging my iphone 5 and charging level was about 95%,I was trying to open some apps, but iphone 5 is opening the apps(random apps) by itself and typing in the search text box continousely like an automated script. The worst part is it was auto typing my pass code(wrong pass code) continiously.

It is happening when you still connect to charging and charging level is about 95%, So,I went to apple store to check the issue, they agreed that some iphones have build issue in electro magnetic and they replaced the phone today, BUT my new iphone also has the same issue, it is auto typing and auto launching the apps when I dont touch anything in iPhone 5.

Does anyone experience this issue? Can you try tp similate the issue while charging?

I will soon upload my issue video in youtube.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 15, 2013 9:46 PM

3 replies

Oct 12, 2013 3:10 AM in response to shaik.abdullah

Yes, same issue. Thus morning I woke up to the sound of music. Wondering where is was coming from I found my new 5s which is bluetoothed to my Bose had launched Spotify and started playing music. I closed the app. Next thing Find my Phone Launched. I closed that and the App Store opened!! Rebooted & it's not done it again since (about an hour). If it continues then its back to the store!

Dec 23, 2013 2:33 PM in response to shaik.abdullah

My phone does this with the my charger and with my mophie. In fact it almost always does it with my Mophie, but less and 10% I the time with my charger, which I bought from an electronics store in JFK.

This is maddening and makes me very, very cranky.

Does someone have a solution other than using the 6 inch cord Apple gives you.

Ugh!

auto typing and auto launching the apps while charging(95%)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.