Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bounce in Place on logic pro

I tried to bounce in place a couple of midi tracks, put the opttion is greyed out Im unable to action this. Can anyone help as I am bew to logic and am going through a tutorial at the moment.

The other thing is how do I change logic from a 32 to 64 bit as I am told this is possible?

Many thank

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Apr 16, 2013 1:43 PM

5 replies

Apr 16, 2013 1:51 PM in response to Motif K

The only thing I can think of for the 'Bounce in Place' option to be greyed out is because you haven't got anything selected - try selecting one MIDI region and right click for the BiP option to be shown there and see what happens and take it from there.

If you select and right click (or cntrl-click I think with an apple mouse, I dunno) the Logic icon in your Applications folder, you can change to 64 bit mode there (if you do that, you'll see it).

Apr 16, 2013 11:42 PM in response to Motif K

Hi

Motif K wrote:

I tried to bounce in place a couple of midi tracks, put the opttion is greyed out Im unable to action this.

Are these External MIDI tracks? If yes, you cannot Bounce in Place because they need to be played in realtime.

Motif K wrote:

The other thing is how do I change logic from a 32 to 64 bit as I am told this is possible?

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3989

CCT

Bounce in Place on logic pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.