Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Error 50 and Network connection

HI everyone. Im looking for some help. Im getting the Itunes error 50 and No network connection error. I have a perfect connection. My iphone will download and my ipad but nothing from my computer. any help would be great.

Posted on Apr 16, 2013 4:22 PM

23 replies

Apr 16, 2013 6:35 PM in response to bwheeler0018

I'm stuck like jetset too. And my iPhone 4s won't download anything either. I'm not signing out of that account and getting stuck again. Heck, I tried to sign in on this support site and it didn't even recognize that I had an account. I had to recreate the exact account I already had! I hope that I didn't lose my credit that I had on my account. How does iTunes keep messing up so much??

Apr 16, 2013 7:34 PM in response to Dru2u

I'm fixed now. After leaving a "very unsatisfied" response to the apple survey they were dieing to get from me on this site, I reopened iTunes again, was able to put in my user ID and password and get my computer to acknowledge it was already authorized to access my content.

No longer steamed or thinking about this su**ing big monkey ****. 🙂

Itunes Error 50 and Network connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.