Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection could not be established.

After receiving the above response, an additional error is displayed. We could not complete your iTunes Store request. An unknown error occurred (-50). There was an error in the iTunes Store. Please try again later. I've received these responses for the past 3 hours. I'm also getting an error on my iPhone (Cannot connect to iTunes Store). Does anyone know what to do to resolve this issue? Thanks.

Windows XP-OTHER, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 16, 2013 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2013 7:57 PM

I'm getting the same error messages. I guess maybe an issue with Itunes? I believe others on facebook are reporting the same issue. I've got a new iphone and trying to add apps and games and getting the same errors you are.

73 replies

We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection could not be established.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.