Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to see photos on SD card

-My camera's SD card got some sort of a virus from a friend's windows machine (**** you windows) and now I am unable to see the photos on the card when I insert the SD card into my MBP's card reader. they are not hidden just invisible.

-The photos are still on the card because I can access them on the camera and also by inserting the SD card in the card reader and using the software that came with the camera.

-Howerver in finder it shows '0 items' even though 'Get info' shows that some space is being used and availabe space is 14GB out of 32.

-I have already backed up my photos using the canon software, but dont want to delete the photos from the SD card.

-The card was scanned on a clean windows machine, a trojan virus was found and removed and the problem wasn't solved.

-Is there a way or a software that can resolve this on a mac or even a windows machine, or there is no hope and I have to format the SD card.

Thanks.

10F569, Mac OS X (10.7.2), 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Posted on Apr 17, 2013 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2013 9:37 AM

If you have gotten the images off the card then why the reluctance to format it?

Reformatting would be your best move at this point.

2 replies

unable to see photos on SD card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.