Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 5 wont move past this error screen [nand] _findflashmediaandkeepout 600 physical nand block offset 1 Someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what happened to my phone. i just want to cry i was playing sims:Free play when my screeen became started acting funny turned colorful lines then shut down. when i tried to turn it back on a error message apperared showing [NAND] _findflashmediaandkeepout 600 physical nand block offset 1 [NAND] start;335 this 0x9e122300. Is there any thing i can do to fix this? I tried restarting it by pressing the home and apple button at the same time but the meaasage continues to show up.

iPhone 5

Posted on Apr 17, 2013 8:28 AM

4 replies

Oct 6, 2013 2:26 PM in response to Shamika90

After a trip to the local Apple store with the same issue, they diagnosed it as a main logic board that had gone bad. Typically kernal errors like these are indicative of hardware issues. They explained it to me that the phone was doing a self diagnostic of all hardware before booting, and threw this error because of a malfunctioning piece of hardware being present.

If you have your phone registered on the Apple website, it will tell you whether or not the phone is still under factory warranty or if you have Apple care. Either of these will cover the phone. My phone's warranty was good for another 2 days so they took my dead phone and gave me a brand new iphone 5. Hope your phones are still under warranty because this is a hardware issue.

Here's a link to my discussion if you want to compare issues.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5418459

Hope this helps you all.

-Jeff

My iphone 5 wont move past this error screen [nand] _findflashmediaandkeepout 600 physical nand block offset 1 Someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.