Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 won't load Exchange mail

I'm consistently having problems with access from my Apple devices - MacBook Pro, iPhone and iPad to my hosted Exchange mail with RackSpace. It's so inconsistent. Sometimes Mail is not working, but the iPhone is fine. AHHH 😢

I have our administrator reset my password and generally this works. I completly delete the account from my iPhone and from my MacBook Pro and it generally works. Today, it's refusuing to connect.

Any suggestions?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2), iMac 27" Intel

Posted on Apr 17, 2013 8:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2013 11:46 PM

If all three devices don't work then that would point to an issue with Rackspace. Contact their support or ditch them and move to Sherweb.

3 replies

Apr 17, 2013 11:50 PM in response to Templeton Peck

Yeah my IT guy said it's "only you as the Mac user" 😠 I'm so tired of that lame excuse. It appears we're looking for an upgrade of the Exchange server - not really sure what that means.

But I agree with you, Rackspace are horrible. They talk about their "Support Ninja's" - I feel like they're attacking me like a Ninja!

Anyhooo - Thanks for your advice.

Cheers

db

iPhone 5 won't load Exchange mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.