Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

You have updates available for other accounts

You have updates available for other accounts. Sign in to xxx@xxx.com to update applications for that account.

~~~

I cannot update iPhoto 9.4.3 because of that pop up message.

There is only one user account (me) on my MacOSX.

This is rediculous. How about letting me update mine first before updating other accounts (which I don't have).

This is just software update. I'm the admin of my computer. If there are other accounts, I can deal with that later, but update mine first.

I have spend an hour trying to solve this and I give up. This is not my problem.

As a user, I'm just wonder if its possible not to use iPhoto. I'll just leave that update there hainging.

All pictures will be redirected to other folders or app.

All cameras will go to a folder or other app.

All Camera Roll photos in IOS will be copied to some other app.

Disable iCloud photo backup and turn off photo stream. There are other services.

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Apr 17, 2013 9:19 PM

6 replies

Apr 17, 2013 9:22 PM in response to BitRun

That refers to Apple IDs, not user accounts on the computer. If you bought iPhoto from an Apple ID other than the one you're signed into the Mac App Store with, sign out and then into that one. If you got iPhoto with the computer, sign in with the Apple ID you registered the computer under, choose the Purchases tab, and click Accept.

(81171)

Apr 17, 2013 9:54 PM in response to Niel

My new MacBook Air was given to me and set up by someone else. There was some software updates a few days ago namely Safari and Java, but they got through the updates without a problem. Except iPhoto.

"If you got iPhoto with the computer, sign in with the Apple ID you registered the computer under, choose the Purchases tab, and click Accept."

So now, what happens when there is a next update? I don't want to bother anyone.

How do I change it with my Apple ID? There are no other users or accounts. All apps, all settings, and the OS is logged in with my Apple ID.

I just want to update the app. That's it.

Apr 18, 2013 12:25 AM in response to Niel

Niel,

First, I want to thank you for trying to help. Are you an Apple staff? I don't want to take up other people's time nor do I want to bother people just to update some app.

As for the update, it is always logged in with my Apple ID, as is my MacOSX, my iTunes, my iCloud.

"...click on Support under Quick Links."

and then go where? or do what?

iPhoto comes with the MacOS. I'm not paying for support or pay for iPhoto if that is what you're suggesting.

I just want it updated.

Apr 18, 2013 12:37 AM in response to BitRun

My new MacBook Air was given to me and set up by someone else.

And iPhoto is associated with their AppleID, not yours.

You have an issue with your App Store account. Contact App Store support as Neil suggests. Explain your issue. They're the only ones who can help with Account issues.

Or. get the other person's Apple ID and passwrod from them and use that.

No one here works for Apple. This forum is users helping other users.

You have updates available for other accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.