Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find 'keys' associated with certificates to create p.12 certificates

Hi there, Hope you can help. Wanting to create p.12 Developer & Distribution Certificates - We are going to build our first DPS app using Adobe DPS.

Have gone through procedure to point of double clicking 'ios_development.cer' and 'ios_distribution.cer' to install into Keychain Access.
I can see that these certificates are there in Keychain Access under System 'Certificates'.
However in System 'Keys' the relevant keys are not there. And in Login 'Keys' there are 4 keys that might be the correct ones: 2 public keys, 2 private keys. BUT they do not have an arrow on the left so I cannot see if the correct certificate is associated with them (as it described in the Adobe step by step guide to DPS pg19).
Mac currently on 10.6.8, so I have not yet downloaded X Code. Planning to upgrade system shortly. When I upgrade & install X Code, will I then be able to see correct keys & see the associated certificates together in 'Keys'? Is there anything I have missed? Hope you can help, thank you.

Mac Mini, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Apr 18, 2013 5:02 AM

1 reply

May 7, 2014 9:31 AM in response to ginagee123

Hi,

Sorry for bothering… I am facing some troubles with Adobe DPS for publishing my app.

It seems you've gone through all of this a year ago and I am looking for your precious advices…

Would you have some time to share with me to discuss about it ? If yes, do you have any e-amil adress where I can send you an email ?

Thanks a lot !!

Best regards,

F.

Can't find 'keys' associated with certificates to create p.12 certificates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.