Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Producer is not sending my iBook

Hi there.

I'm facing an issue. I'm sending my iBook through iTunes producer but after "Delivering process" ("Deliver Button") I Cannot be able to click over the "Next" button, because it is disabled.

I saw a green check symbol that seems to me that the publishing proccess is right, but I cannot click over "Next", then my Book was not published.

PS:

- It is an iBook made with iBooks Author, so I have an step by step before getting iTunes Producer;

- iTunes Producer 2.9.

Thanks,

Lucas

PrintScreen:

User uploaded file

Message was edited by: lucasnmf

iBook

Posted on Apr 18, 2013 9:19 AM

5 replies

Jun 7, 2013 12:03 PM in response to lucasnmf

I downloaded the latest version, 2.9.1 but am having a persistant problem with the Vendor ID field during validation.

Somehow, the Vendor ID field (under the Book Info Tab) is populated with unrecognized data during the validation step.

The actual numeric Vendor ID disappears, despite being visible prior to the validation attempt. The numbers that were there before are replaced with alphnumeric characters that appear related to the product, but how they got there is a mystery.

This has happened with some products - but not others, which is puzzling. It persists upon repeated attempts with a given product (3-4 times!).

User uploaded file

iTunes Producer is not sending my iBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.