Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to put sequenced notes in Ultrabeat's full view into the arrange window?

I'm new to Logic and I'm still learning everything, and I'm pretty sure that I'm doing something wrong here. If you pull up Ultrabeat and press "full view," there's a sequencer that you can now sequence on. The thing is, the notes don't show up in the arrange window, even though they still play. How do you get the sequenced notes to show up?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Apr 18, 2013 6:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2013 7:53 PM

Let me look that up in the manual for you...

http://documentation.apple.com/en/logicstudio/instruments/#chapter=15%26section= 20

5 replies

Apr 19, 2013 3:59 PM in response to TheOrange

TheOrange wrote:

Thanks, I guess I need to read the manual more. Also, is there a way to record midi data straight from a midi drumpad to the sequencer?

You DO need to read the manual.

If you're talking about the Ultrabeat sequencer no, neither Logic's internal instruments or third party AU instruments can real-time export or record MIDI data... if you're speking about Logic itself... of course, that's what Logic is, a MIDI sequencer.. RTM.

How to put sequenced notes in Ultrabeat's full view into the arrange window?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.