Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mouse and keyboard going crazy

Hi everyone, my MacBook Pro yesterday froze out of the sudden, gave me a gray background and text telling me that the computer had to shut down because of an error. That was at the end of the day today when i came in to work the macbook pro was on with a message telling me that there had been an error.

After a few minutes i noticed that the mouse was getting crazy, it moved of place from one screen to the other and the scrolling on my bluetooth mouse wasn't working at all.

In addition to this, the keyboard got crazy too. When im typing it types wierd letters or symbols that i didn't press out of the sudden between the words. For example it activates the volume button when i'm typing.

NOTE: This is only happening with my bluetooth keyboard and mouse im using. It doens't happen with the trackpad or the regular keyboard of the mac book pro, So i guess something about the bluetooth got messed up or something like that.

Someone please help me with this issue, This is a MAC OS X, version 10.7.5

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Apr 19, 2013 6:33 AM

There are no replies.

mouse and keyboard going crazy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.