Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphoto issue

Hi

i can't automatically upload picture like i used to do when i connected my iphone or camera to my computer.

I think that i probably delete an application while i was empty the trash as since i delete couples of things my iphoto app isn't working since.

Can please,help me to find a solution.

Thanks for your help

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Apr 19, 2013 11:50 AM

18 replies

Apr 19, 2013 3:12 PM in response to Mymi.F

Sorry but to help we actually need to know facts and details

Like what version of iPhoto do you have? is the OS OS X 10.6.5 as your profile says?

i can't automatically upload picture like i used to do when i connected my iphone or camera to my computer.

Please describe exactly what you mean and exactly what happens

I think that i probably delete an application while i was empty the trash as since i delete couples of things my iphoto app isn't working since.

Well certainly deleting things can cause all kinds of problems - with out knowing exactly what you did and what is happening there is no way to even guess about a solution

LN

Apr 20, 2013 10:05 AM in response to Mymi.F

Upload to where? If you're referring to Face Book there's a problem with iPhoto 9 and Face Book that was fixed with the latest iPhoto update, 9.4.3. However, you will need the 10.7.4 or later version of the system to run iPhoto 9.4.3.

The workaround that most users use is to export the photos to the Desktop via the File ➙ Export ➙ File Export menu and upload to FB with their browser.

OT

Apr 21, 2013 3:40 PM in response to LarryHN

Thanks LarryHN

i tried but it doesnt change anything .

plus and i try rebuild iphoto its just show iphoto in charging process.

im not sure if i explain myself properly but i hope thta you understand what i mean.

Thanks your help,its nice to see how your huys replying so quickly in order to help others,

i really appreciate ;D

Apr 22, 2013 10:15 AM in response to Mymi.F

Its work but can't go back to my old version of iphoto.

What does this mean?

if you have any idea of how i can go back to my old version that would be so nice.

Since you have iPhoto '11 version 9.2.3, an older version which has been around for a long time - probabaly over a year - I'm not clear on what this means either

Remember we can see you or your machine so details and exact descriptions of what you want are cirtical

LN

Iphoto issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.