Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"This ipad hasn't been backed up. This is the message on my ipad and no key works. Honestly i haven't backed it up for a while. what do i do?

please i need help from you guys.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Apr 19, 2013 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2013 11:15 AM

Have you tried a soft-reset ? Press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider if it appears), after which the Apple logo should appear - you won't lose any content, it's the iPad equivalent of a reboot.

5 replies

Feb 4, 2015 12:47 PM in response to strattonjl

strattonjl wrote:

Tried....didn't work! There is NO button that says back up when I get to the right spot. Where the **** did it go? I've been trying for weeks to back this up!

If your problem is not exactly as what the original post describes I suggest you start a new question that gives a good title to a specific problem. Then in the body of the thread describe the problem in detail, tell us what steps you have tried so far to correct the problem, what happened, and what error messages you received.

"This ipad hasn't been backed up. This is the message on my ipad and no key works. Honestly i haven't backed it up for a while. what do i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.