Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get a document from apple online store with IMEI number on it?

Hi

I got my iPhone stolen, and currently have insurance requesting a document with IMEI number on it, I called apple and they say this doesn't exist?

I tried to explain to insurance, but they won't listen. I have sent in packing list, shipping notification, and scan of sticker on box with IMEI and serial number.

2nd email

Thank you for your email. We require a document with the full IMEI number on it. Once this is received we will be able to continue processing the claim.

Kind regards

1st email

thank you for sending us your documents, unfortunately the proof of purchase you have sent in does not show the serial number or the imei number, so i cannot match it to the side of the box label to use the two together for a proof of ownership .To enable us to continue with the processing of your claim, we require a valid proof of purchase for the mobile phone you are claiming for.

This must confirm the make, model and IMEI (International Manufacturers Electronic Identity) number of your phone and can be either a letter from your airtime provider on their letter-headed paper, a copy of the original receipt or despatch note that was provided to you when your phone was purchased. (this is not a air time bill)

Thanks a lot,

iPhone 4S

Posted on Apr 19, 2013 11:23 AM

5 replies

Apr 19, 2013 3:47 PM in response to dougan88

I bought from Apple online store, and IMEI only appears on sticker on the box which I've peeled off , scanned and emailed. Called apple and they said document doesn't exist with IMEI number on it. I've saw on another post someone managed to get apple to send them receipt with all the info within 3 days so I'll call back tomorrow, just the guy I spoke today didn't think it was possible.

Thanks

How can I get a document from apple online store with IMEI number on it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.