Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iCloud 5GB Storage and Delete

( This is a continuation of OSX128bit posts . Hopefully it is helpful to users . And all input is voluntary . )

I've received an auto email from Apple stating that one of my Apple computer devices was used to sign in to iCloud , and

that the Apple computer device is currently signed in to my iCloud account .

I've learned that an Apple iTunes Account , is separate from an Apple ID Account which , is separate from an Apple iCloud Account ,

but that they do link to one another is certain ways . ( Of course . )

I was told upon discussing with Apple App Support Security Team that , Apple can't ping the Apple computer device , Apple can't sign it out , and if you want to delete the account , the Apple ID email will never be allowed to be used again .

I asked that then , that if there was a transmission of say a 1 MB file to the 5 GB storage , and then it was moved out of the 5 GB storage , then is there a log of that transmission ? , and the answer is No .

The 5GB storage is cleaned , and erased , and deleted , in real-time , so that the user can have the most storage available to them . ( Of course . )

This is another new problem .

And of course , changing the password is a choice i have .

--OSX128bit

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Apr 19, 2013 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2013 4:18 PM

Did you try to find the device using find my Mac/iPhone?

1 reply

Apple iCloud 5GB Storage and Delete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.