Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

dns-sd -B

( This is a continuation of OSX128bit posts . Hopefully it is helpful to users . And all input is voluntary . )

This is a big huge shoutout to Linc Davis for contributing to the Apple Forums in the past , and i'm here to tell you that your old posts are pulling thru for once again another user . Merci beaucoup dude !!

Terminal.app >

sudo su >

Password: >

dns-sd -B >

Browsing for _http._tcp
DATE: ---Fri Apr 19 2013 ---
18:20:45.994 ...STARTING...
Timestamp A/R Flags if Domain Service Type Instance Name
18:20:45.994 Add 2 4 local. _http._tcp. Web Server on CiscoLinksysEA4500

>

( What this means is , Time , ? ( I Don't Know ) , ? ( Again IDK ) , Interface which in this case is Ethernet which is en0 which is Gigabit , Where's it's at which in this case is IP Address assigment which is the localhost and/or local and/or local. , Ports , and the Service which in this case is the OS X operating system software is being used to the router product .

>

Control + C >

( to stop ) .

This is a new problem discovered .

I didn't do this . ie , Activate the Web Server software of OS X to do this Service .

But , it has been confirmed by Apple Store Genius employees that this is the OS X operating system Mountain Lion 10.8.3 that is super clean , looks great , and is ready and fresh .

And also , this looks like the typical OS X Clean Install i have been able to download from the many times from Recovery . ( Power ON + Command + R ) .

--OSX128bit

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Apr 19, 2013 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2013 5:31 PM

It's the webserver on your router.

Web Server on CiscoLinksysEA4500

It has a web interface for configuration.

1 reply

dns-sd -B

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.