Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the latest AppleTV and Ipad, I cannot get home sharing.

I have the latest AppleTV and Ipad. I cannot get home sharing working, all settings are correct but nothing happens. I returned to the apple store who connected TV box directly to network with cable and home sharing worked between the 2 devices.

I went home and switched on, it worked (both on wifi). Next day tried again, thinking it was all there and nothing.

I tried the tips on the community pages without success. I called Apple helpline, they ran through all my settings which were correct, but still nothing, after 2/3 days they called me back to tell me to wait for Apple software update to solve this problem !!

is something happening on this issue, please can someone tell me. On my old Ipad I just used a Component cable, but this will not work with the new pad, I got the adaptor plug and nothing happens, no output.

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM), home share between Ipad and Appletv

Posted on Apr 20, 2013 12:56 AM

2 replies

I have the latest AppleTV and Ipad, I cannot get home sharing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.