Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto/iCloud

Hey guys,

i stil have problems with my Photostream/iPhoto or with iCloud.

I have an iPad (bought may 2012) with iOS 6.1.3 and created there some fotostreams while i was travelling. So the pictures now all in iPhoto imported - but not in the folders i created and not in the fotostream (even if i logg into my iCloud Account - there is nothing from Fotostream). I have an Mac Book Pro (bought July 2012 with OS X 10.8.3).

I have an iPhone too since this week and there are the Pictures or Photostreamfolders from my iPad without doing something.

I wondering and getting angry slowly cause my pictures are not on my Mac in that Folders or Fotosstreams i created (i don´t want to sort them out again!!!)
Even Fotostreams from Friends which i opened on my iPad are not on my Mac (even if i click on the link again in the Email) All settings are done on all my devices, i restarted everyone of them (again and again...) but nothing works 😟

I already called the apple support - they told me if i get the Lion OS X 10 and more than it would be okey - i did but it´s still the same 😟

Looking forward to help from you!

Thanks, Nicole

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Apr 20, 2013 1:43 AM

2 replies

Apr 20, 2013 6:33 PM in response to weiss31

Sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about

So the pictures now all in iPhoto imported -

Ok you state that the photos from yoru photo stream have ll been imported into iPhoto

but not in the folders i created

Since Folders in iPhoto do not hold photos this makes no sense - when PS photos are imported to iPhoto they go into an event named for the month the photo Stream photos were imported

I have an iPhone too since this week and there are the Pictures or Photostreamfolders from my iPad without doing something.

Please explain

I already called the apple support - they told me if i get the Lion OS X 10 and more than it would be okey

Since you have Mountain lion again this does not make sense

Maybe reading the set up instructions for Photo Stream - http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/

and the FAQs - http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4486

Would help

LN

Apr 21, 2013 2:53 AM in response to LarryHN

Well, it´s not easy to explain this (especially in english) when you can´t see whats on my computer...I had a nice talk to 2 People from the Apple Support - and even they don´t know the problem (cause all settings are fine, cause i can read and work with instructions), but try to solve it the next few days.

But to let you know: I imported my pictures on my iPad while i was travelling for 5months and created already Photostreams there to share with my friends at home - but on my Mac they aren´t there in iPhoto or even worst - they are not in my iCloud. And i can´t open other Photostreams from friends with the link they sent to me. On my iPhone it´s working - without make other things, they just have been there (same to the iPad).

And the thing with the folder - i want to have my pics sorted by the places i was or create folders to share with friends, cause i can´t share over 5000 pics. So it´s my thing if i want folders - not yours!

Thanks anyway!

iPhoto/iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.