Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed ???

Hey, guys! I need help on my purchase online. I am playing Clash of Clans on my iPhone5 & everytime i make an online purchase, a promt pops-up saying

"Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed, For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

I did visit the site but i can't figure out how to solve this error. I tried using my other Credit Cards but still the result is the same everytime i make the purchase.

Has anybody experienced or encountered this kind of error? Please give me some advise or tips on what to do & how to continue with my purchases.

Thank you and God bless.

~Nikoyski~

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 20, 2013 6:15 AM

8 replies

Apr 20, 2013 6:55 AM in response to JKOfromSP

Go to expresslane.apple.com and choose 'itunes', then ' iTunes store'

Select your topic ( billing and account or something like that) and then ' can't purchase in store'

continue and send an email to iTunes store support, this is not a technical issue but an issue with your account.

The itunes store support will look into it.

Hope this helps 🙂

Apr 24, 2013 6:39 AM in response to Prasannak84

the iTunes store support will have to check for your account specifically. If you get the same message, you too should contact them.

1. Go to expresslane.apple.com

2. select 'itunes' and then 'itunes store' on the right

3. select a topic and a subject

4. click 'continue' and then 'email'

5. fill out the form and explain your situation

6. they will respond within 24 hours usually

Good luck 🙂

Stijn

Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.