Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Viewing Received Calls

I have an Iphone 4s with Verizon.

This morning I received a call from a number I did not recognize. I answered the call (they needed information and I told them I would call them back)

About 5 minutes later, I tried to call them back, however I could not find the number anywhere on my phone.

I assumed all received calls would show up on the "All" tab, but apparently it only shows missed calls (in red) and outgoing (in black).

I am aware I could log into verizon wireless and get this information, however I am not the master account so that takes too much effort. Is there something I am missing or a setting that needs to be activated b/c surely there has to be a record of received calls somewhere on the device????

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 20, 2013 6:20 AM

4 replies

Apr 20, 2013 7:07 AM in response to diesel vdub

Why do I believe they are not? Because they aren't there?

I'm pretty sure I was very thorough in my post.

I received a call from "123-456-7890" I wanted to call back that number, but there is no record of it anywhere in my call log. The most recent number my phone shows is my friend who I called last night and it does not show the person whose call I answered this morning.

Maybe I did something and screwed it up, but my Iphone 4s shows no record of any received calls...

Viewing Received Calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.