Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing language in an iPhoto calendar

Hi

For some reason that I don't know my system language is set to Italian and there's nothing that I do that changes it (I already asked in the OS Mountain Lion forum and I'm waiting for the answer).

I'm trying to make a calendar using Iphoto and I think the calendar uses the System Preferences language by default. Is this information correct?

1) If so, can I change the Calendar's months and days names in iPhoto independent of the System Preferences language?

2) Can I change the font of the months, days and days numbers labels? I realised I can add text to each day and change the fonts, colors... but I couldn't do it to the rest of the calendar's default layout, not even in "Calendar settings" (this option is not there)

3) Can I ship the print calendar order to other countries than US? I clicked on "buy calendar" just to test it and, once on the checkout page, it only shows a ZIP code box, but it doesn't give me the option to choose a country.

Two informations here that might help you help me:

A) I bought the computer from a Retail Store in Miami (I don't know if the location where you buy the MAC changes the shipping scope options of whatever you create in the MAC)

B) I want to ship the physical calendar to Brazil

thanks

Mac Book Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Apr 20, 2013 4:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2013 5:24 PM

Calendar is determined by Format > Region.

Have you rebooted after making changes in settings?

5 replies

Changing language in an iPhoto calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.