Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do you know how to convert form pdf to pages then to word doc?

Hello Everyone I use pages #Iwork #Mac so basically I have a pdf document with contains equations which I have to transcribe to a word document. But I don't know how to get started for adding these equations.. I will thank you so much http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/163/screenshot20130420at658.png

Please help me I am new with mac

I scanned this document frome of a page of papaer and I have to trascribe to a word document but actually I don't how to do that.

pages-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Apr 20, 2013 5:12 PM

4 replies

Dec 27, 2013 6:33 AM in response to Davlem

There’s a easy and free way, just go to docs.google.com, click the upload button to upload your pdf file. Remember to check the option "Convert text from PDF or image files to Google Docs documents " before you click the “start upload” button. After the upload is done you can find the converted file on your Google Docs, now copy the texts to an empty word file, done! With this method you can also convert pdf to ppt if you copy the converted tsts to your empty ppt file. Or you can simply use a PDF to word converter, Adobe has a professional software that can do that but I can't think of the name right now.

Do you know how to convert form pdf to pages then to word doc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.