Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many Apple customers think its robbery for apple to charge $99.00 per instance for tech support for there apps?

This shoud be changed says a lot about what they think of their customers.

just Kiss me first b4 you grease my cheeks I like 4play!!!!!!!!!

Logic Studio, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 20, 2013 6:16 PM

2 replies

Apr 20, 2013 11:16 PM in response to stedman1

Thats what I was told today by to different apple employee's while having trouble with my logic app, free tech support up to 90 days after purchase, any questions or issues i have after that will cost me 99.00 per instance for over the phone tech support. They told me that they could email me some helpful information and I could use that to try an figure the problem out on my own or pay $99.00 for over the phone tech support. I asked if I was to pay the 99.00 what would that cover I was told that that would be good for one call. trust me I tell you no lie I was on the phone with them for a hour and received absolutely no help over the phone just email with links to troubleshooting tips

User uploaded file

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support. Based on the details you provided, we think you might find the following information helpful:

Logic Pro 8 and 9: Troubleshooting basics

We want to help you get the best service and support for your Apple product. Please visit our outstandingSupport website to find product information, tutorials, troubleshooting steps, and much more.

Sincerely,
Apple Support
apple.com/support/country

How many Apple customers think its robbery for apple to charge $99.00 per instance for tech support for there apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.