Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How download older photo stream pics?

Hi,

When activating the Photo Stream feature on my iPhone 4S, (6.1.3) and doing the same thing on my Aperture 3.4.4. it enables me to import only the last month's photos. It turns out I have photos from a full year back on the phone. The instruction says

User uploaded file

Well, I find the Photo Stream, but do not find the "My Photo Stream"

Do I have something missing?

Please advice,

pyry

Posted on Apr 21, 2013 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2013 10:32 AM

pyry,

if you only have your "My Photo Stream" and no shared photo streams, the regular "My Photo Stream" is the only stream shown in the "Photo Stream" view. In that case the Photo Stream View in the Library panel will you take directly into "My Photo Stream", without showing the name. Only if you are having additional streams, will you see a browser with several photo streams, and then the regular photo stream will be labelled "My Photo Stream".

User uploaded file

In your case the "Photo stream" button in the "Web" section of the Library panel will take you directly into "My Photo Stream".

If your older photos are still in your iPhones Camera roll, you could import them to Aperture by connecting the iPhone to USB and importing directly using the "Import" panel.

Regards

Léonie

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2013 10:32 AM in response to pyry

pyry,

if you only have your "My Photo Stream" and no shared photo streams, the regular "My Photo Stream" is the only stream shown in the "Photo Stream" view. In that case the Photo Stream View in the Library panel will you take directly into "My Photo Stream", without showing the name. Only if you are having additional streams, will you see a browser with several photo streams, and then the regular photo stream will be labelled "My Photo Stream".

User uploaded file

In your case the "Photo stream" button in the "Web" section of the Library panel will take you directly into "My Photo Stream".

If your older photos are still in your iPhones Camera roll, you could import them to Aperture by connecting the iPhone to USB and importing directly using the "Import" panel.

Regards

Léonie

How download older photo stream pics?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.