Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my 10 days old iphone 5 slipped out from my hands and shattrd the screen completely. it can be operated fully. how can i replace the shattered screen. i'm a consistant iphone user since 2G n i dont want to change my phone brand if derz no needful help>>>

my 10 days old iphone 5 slipped out from my hands and shattrd the screen completely. it can be operated fully. how can i replace the shattered screen. i'm a consistant iphone user since 2G n i dont want to change my phone brand if derz no needful help>>>

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3, 10 days old

Posted on Apr 22, 2013 6:50 AM

6 replies

Apr 22, 2013 6:52 AM in response to sidd27

schedule an appointment at the Genius bar of your local Retailstore or call AppleCare for other solutions.

The damage isn't covered by warranty, so bring money of you go to a retailstore.

My condolences.

Also, check out this, from the US website:

Out-of-Warranty Service

If you own an iPhone that is ineligible for warranty service but is eligible for Out-of-Warranty (OOW) Service, Apple will service your iPhone for the Out-of-Warranty Service fee listed below.

iPhone model Out-of-Warranty Service
iPhone 5 $229
iPhone 4S $199
iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS,
iPhone 3G, Original iPhone
$149

A $6.95 shipping fee will be added if service is arranged through Apple and requires shipping. All fees are in U.S. dollars and are subject to local tax.

When setting up out-of-warranty service, Apple will request credit card pre-authorization for the maximum service fee listed above. This amount will be deducted from your credit limit. The final service fee we charge will be determined during testing and may be less than the service fee listed above.

Certain damage is ineligible for out-of-warranty service, including catastrophic damage, such as the device separating into multiple pieces, and inoperability caused by unauthorized modifications. However, an iPhone that has failed due to contact with liquid may be eligible for out-of-warranty service.

Apple reserves the right to determine whether or not your iPhone is eligible for Out-of-Warranty service. iPhones that are repaired or replaced have a 90-day limited hardware warranty or assume the remainder of your standard warranty or AppleCare service contract coverage, whichever is longer. Please see Apple's Repair Terms And Conditions for further details

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.