Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently i got an email that said... I want to know if it's a phishing scam or if its real.

Hello recently i got an email that said...

Dears ,

A failure to Verify your information may result on a suspension of your account.

To Verify your Apple ID information click on the following link:

Verify Now >

Wondering why you got this email?
It's sent when someone was trying to use your Apple ID to purchasing some items . If you didn't do this, your account will supsend.

For more information, see our frequently asked questions.

Thanks,
Apple Customer Support
User uploaded file

TM and copyright © 2013 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM, Cupertino, CA 95014.

All Rights Reserved / Keep Informed / Privacy Policy / My Apple ID

User uploaded file

From appleid@supportapple.com

I want to know if this is real or a phishing scam, because if its real i gotta verify my info, and if not i dont want to be scammed...

There isnt an area here for email related so i didnt know where else to put this :/

iPhone 4, Email

Posted on Apr 22, 2013 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2013 9:40 AM

this is a phising scam, don't open it.

8 replies

Mar 10, 2014 11:05 AM in response to prettyflesh

Hello,

The following information for your Apple ID jjtf@shaw.ca was updated on 03/10/2014:

Shipping and/or billing address

If these changes were made in error, or if you believe an unauthorized person accessed your account, please reset your account password immediately by going to iforgot.apple.com.

To review and update your security settings, sign in to appleid.apple.com.

This is an automated message. Please do not reply to this email. If you need additional help, visit Apple Support.

Thanks,

Apple Customer Support

Apple Canada Inc. 7495 Birchmount Road, Markham (Ontario) L3R 5G2.

All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy / My Apple ID

TM and copyright © 2014 Apple Inc.

Is this for real or not ?

Recently i got an email that said... I want to know if it's a phishing scam or if its real.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.