7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2013 10:19 AM by OS 9.1 is the best!!!
OS 9.1 is the best!!! Level 2 Level 2 (195 points)

Hello,

I have learnt how to use my IPAD but something is strange I don't know how to get the photos downloaded on my ipad over the internet to my computer! 

There is nothing on the menu to get them?!

any help welcome

thanks

• Ralph9430 Level 6 Level 6 (15,420 points)

Connect your iPad to your computer and start whatever camera image application you have on the computer. Your iPad will be recognized as a camera.

• Stephen Spark Level 4 Level 4 (2,415 points)

To do it wirelessly you need iCloud setup on your iDevices as well as the computers. The PhotoStream part of iCloud can wirelessly sync photos to your computer. It is not a backup service but a syncing service which is limited to 1000 photos and a 30 day limit.

For more help read: http://www.apple.com/ca/icloud/setup/

• OS 9.1 is the best!!! Level 2 Level 2 (195 points)

Ralph9430 thank u !!! didn't think I had to open IPHOTO and yeah it works

I still don't know how to import videos.. I bought a small app called VIdeo pro and it supposed to appear on the right menu but nothing...

thank u

Stephen Spark I don't want to use wifi services to upload things on my computer!!!! this is private

Icloud was first created by windows and now everyone using it making it a good network place for big companies to know what you're doing and to hackers the best way to still

NO WAY

• Stephen Spark Level 4 Level 4 (2,415 points)

I don't know how to get the photos downloaded on my ipad over the internet to my computer!

Your question was how to transfer your photos using the Internet. It is pretty tough to move anything through the Internet without using some kind of online service unless you setup your own.

iCloud is an Apple service, not a Microsoft Windows service. It does work with Windows and Windows may have their own service, but iCloud is an Apple service.

iCloud is also not necessarily a wireless service but is also an Internet service which can be accessed by wireless means. But by the looks of it all you wanted was to transfer photos to the computer which as already noted is easily done simply by using the sync cable, which does not need or use the Internet.

hey stephen sorry I have probably forgot one or two words while writting.

my aim is to do it plugged in since it's better

The cloud is just a network HD u can access anywhere in the world and link everything u use so no privacy ! got my own external HD and many computers I can stock things into.

cheers

Ralph9430 sorry mate , but I don't get it althought iphoto shows the photos on my ipad there is no physical folder with those photos! I don't understand that 10.5 ! how do i get my photos???

thanks