Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How/what do I do in Safari 5.0.6 to download anything?

Downloads are not downloading after something was turned off/on in a setting. Ran AJ auto, Disk Utility, OnyX, deleated, re-downloaded Safari 5.0.6 , deleted any internet programs installed before it stopped downloading (all AppCleaner). Is there is a setting I am missing to turn on/off or download from Leech for now? Thank you! 😕 🙂

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Apr 22, 2013 3:52 PM

4 replies

Apr 22, 2013 8:28 PM in response to BDAqua

Hi BD, thank you for your rapid response. It was always set to dl to the dersktop and has always before. I have no right click on my mouse, and all I ever did was click on "download" on a site and it did.Then I added some new apps, "Folx", "Speed DL 4 and 5" and others, they are all deleted now via "AppCleaner" since this prob arose. I must of hit something in one of those programs that stopeed it (Safari) from DL anything at all. I ithen re-installed Saf, same thing still. Then tried "SeaMonkey" b/c "FoxFire" doesn't work w/ 10.5 (?) Sea Monkey works a bit w/ a combo of "Zipeg" but I've really never had a problem w/ Safari??? Any other suggesteions are really apprecieted!

How/what do I do in Safari 5.0.6 to download anything?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.