Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retail 30 pin to USB cable cause my ipad 3 display "not charging" when charged to 93% at time of realization.

Hello there.. I'm newbie to this discussion forum,would like to ask thecommunity regarding the problem i'm facing. I just bought a new 30 pin to USB cable for my ipad 3(replacement due to the supplied one was bitten by my cat) from an authorized apple reseller(Malaysia,my country). When i'm using it to charge my ipad(my power brick is the supplied one) my ipad display "not charging" at 93% . I came to noticed that the 30 pin to USB cable i just bought is slighly thicker than the supplied one,which i conclude maybe ipad 2 30 pin cable. Can this situation if prolong effect the lifespan of my ipad's battery?? Hope to hear further explanation from you guys..maybe ipad 3 and 2 30 pin to USB cable aren't compatible at all??

iPad, iOS 6.1.3, Ipad 3 reina display

Posted on Apr 22, 2013 8:24 PM

There are no replies.

Retail 30 pin to USB cable cause my ipad 3 display "not charging" when charged to 93% at time of realization.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.