Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bonjour

I cannot find Bonjour on my system and need assistance with anyone who can help download it again. I think I accidently clouded(like a puff of smoke or cloud) it from the dock. I used to have one on one classes but it expired and I did not renew it soon enough.😕

Thanks!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), snow leopard

Posted on Apr 23, 2013 12:36 AM

5 replies

Apr 23, 2013 2:02 AM in response to Alberto Ravasio

When we first got this i-Mac, I do now recall Bonjour was an application since you brought that up. However, when I go to applications, I do not see "Bonjour," and when I look on the Macintosh HD, it just states;

sysinfo.txt a total of 4 times dated 8/13/2009. Am I supposed to be able to see Bonjour in the applications?

I'm really confused. Thanks for trying to assist.

Apr 23, 2013 6:26 AM in response to morticia63

As Alberto Ravasio has said, Bonjour is not an applications. It is an integrated networking service that is always there.

Some applications have menu or preference options to say they want or do not want to use Bonjour (iChat, printer setup, etc...).

But as far as I know, Bonjour was never an application.

There is a 3rd party utility called Bonjour Browser that will show the Bonjour services on the network.

Bonjour

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.