Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email all iCal meeting attendees

I've seen a few posts about this here, but they've all been archived without an answer or response, so I wanted to start it up again to see if there is any traction.

I'd like a way in the Calendar app to be able to "reply to all" or send an email to attendees of a meeting, similar to what you can do in Outlook. It looks like there is an IOS app that will allow you to do this from iPhone/iPad, but it would be very convenient and address a big need to be able to do this in Mac OS.

Does anyone know of any apps to do this on a Mac? I searched the App Store but couldn't find anything.

Calendar-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Apr 23, 2013 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2017 12:16 PM

The reason I'm replying to this now 4 year old message is that I do believe this feature has been available a while:

Right click your Calendar meeting and you will see a function to "Email All Participants".

I personally seem to be encountering a bug, where that function isn't doing anything when I select it. Anyone else having this problem?

I am currently running Sierra 10.12.6

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2017 12:16 PM in response to chrisstratton

The reason I'm replying to this now 4 year old message is that I do believe this feature has been available a while:

Right click your Calendar meeting and you will see a function to "Email All Participants".

I personally seem to be encountering a bug, where that function isn't doing anything when I select it. Anyone else having this problem?

I am currently running Sierra 10.12.6

Nov 24, 2013 11:21 PM in response to chrisstratton

There is now a new app doing exactly that. ReplyAll app is a new iPhone app which allows to reply to all attendees of a calendar events or forward it to a new invitee as well as replying by SMS to the event organizer. It was created mainly for users who use their iPhone to manage their events. The app was build based on iOS 7 Look and Feel.https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/replyall/id749454893

Email all iCal meeting attendees

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.