Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A friend gifted me something, but it NEVER arrived, he tried resending the mail 3 times, then tried with a different email, and still didn't work. WHAT!?

A friend gifted me the new single Super Collider, but I never got any e-mail or message at all. He paid for it, got charged to his credit card, and I received nothing. He tried sending it multiple times, without success, then he tried with a different email account of mine, which didn't work as well. We're both seriously ****** about this, but before ragin out in flames, is there any way to solve this?

Facts:

We have the same country store on iTunes.

Both my emails have an associated iTunes account (both same country as his)

I checked my mail everywhere I could, no spam folder, no trash folder, no main folder, nothing.

What can we do? If possible to avoid contacting support better, apple support gets 5 stars on the worst tech-support system.

Windows XP

Posted on Apr 23, 2013 6:11 PM

There are no replies.

A friend gifted me something, but it NEVER arrived, he tried resending the mail 3 times, then tried with a different email, and still didn't work. WHAT!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.