Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm in a hotel; I successfully got their WiFi signal; now I click on Safari so I can access the sign up page; it doesn't work on my iPad; it doesn't work on my iPhone; it does work on my MacBook Pro!! FRUSTRATING. help.

This happens too often and ususally it fixes itself by a fluke. Today it isn't.

I need to access the hotel's sign in page and two of my three devises won't open the page.

Works fine on day and not the next.

The signal is strong, but Safari won't open the page I need to put the password in. Any work arounds anybody?

Help!

iPad 2, also doesn't work with iPhone 4

Posted on Apr 24, 2013 3:56 AM

1 reply

I'm in a hotel; I successfully got their WiFi signal; now I click on Safari so I can access the sign up page; it doesn't work on my iPad; it doesn't work on my iPhone; it does work on my MacBook Pro!! FRUSTRATING. help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.