Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to visualize a document attached on a pdf file on an iPad. Is there any application to do that ?

I need to visualize a document attached on a pdf file on an iPad. Is there any application to do that ?

iPad, iOS 5

Posted on Apr 24, 2013 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2013 7:08 AM

Yes. Quite a few actually.

Starting with Apple's own iBooks App, I also see many recomendations for Goodreader, and Adobe's own PDF Reader. Just to name a few. Look for them in the App Store. iBooks and Adobe reade are free. You can also search the App Store for other alternatives.

Also for most PDF's the Mail App can open them directly.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2013 7:08 AM in response to bibianaargentina

Yes. Quite a few actually.

Starting with Apple's own iBooks App, I also see many recomendations for Goodreader, and Adobe's own PDF Reader. Just to name a few. Look for them in the App Store. iBooks and Adobe reade are free. You can also search the App Store for other alternatives.

Also for most PDF's the Mail App can open them directly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.