Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad and PC not synching in iCloud

I have an ipad 3, a Droid phone, and a PC running Windows Vista. My Contacts are in Gmail and my Calendar is Google. No problems synching these between the 3 devices.

I want to synch Reminders from my ipad to my PC. I have set up iCloud on each one. In iCloud on my ipad I have turned on Contacts, Calendar, and Reminders. On my PC, at iCloud.com, my Contacts are all there but Calendar and Reminders are blank. Why aren't they synching?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me...

Toshiba Satellite laptop, Windows Vista

Posted on Apr 24, 2013 7:10 AM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2013 10:22 AM in response to jktjs

Never mind...since everything works so well with Google, I will use Google Drive-->Documents to make my lists (that's all I was using Reminders for anyway). I can see and edit them on all 3 devices and they sync instantly. And I can print them from my computer, or save them to my computer to be backed up by Carbonite. iCloud seems useless for me...an unnecessary hassle to set up, plus I did notice that my contacts on iCloud.com are a mess.

ipad and PC not synching in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.