Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im having major problems with my 3g connection dropping for no reason at all even when it shows the 3g logo im still not getting any internet connection.

Over the last few weeks my Iphone 5 is showing "No internet connection" even when my 3g logo is showing.

I have spoken to T-mobile numerous times who have reset my network settings, told me to do a hard reset on my phone, told me to turn it off whilst they update my data settings, told me they have stripped and rebuilt my data connection on my account... and its STILL losing 3g connection for no reason at all!!!...

T-Mobile are sending me out a new sim card to see if this rectifies it but I know the same thing is going to happen again and again and again.

I use my iphone for work, for emails, for sat nav and it is getting very frustrating everytime the signal drops then im stuck for hours without a connection.

iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1, HP 5500 Airprint printer

Posted on Apr 24, 2013 8:03 AM

There are no replies.

Im having major problems with my 3g connection dropping for no reason at all even when it shows the 3g logo im still not getting any internet connection.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.