Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to contact the administrator on Apple Support Communities?

Hi, I am trying to get to a page on ASC (apple support communities) and I get this notification:

It appears you're not allowed to view what you requested. You might contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake.

Can you help me and tell me how to contact the admin?

There are no other details to say.

Posted on Apr 24, 2013 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2013 5:22 PM

The content of that page probably broke one of the forum rules but may also be a duplicate of another thread or restricted to higher level forum members. If you didn't receive any email about a post being removed, it's not your fault.

(81568)

7 replies

Apr 24, 2013 5:24 PM in response to Les Moore

I can ask the moderators to investigate, but first a little information for you.

If the thread you are looking for is not yours, then another misbehaved and the moderators removed the entire thread. They would have notified only the thread originator why it was removed.

If the thread you look for is yours, you should have received an e0-mail explaining why it was removed.

Apr 24, 2013 5:47 PM in response to Les Moore

If you ever need something fixed (like accidentally including real names or addresses or email address or phone number) in a thread, post a thread saying "moderator help, please" and someone can help.

But they only like to intervene if it is personal information or other issue, not just for silly slips (which even senior contributors must live with).

How to contact the administrator on Apple Support Communities?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.