Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Running FCPx 10.0.8, aborting, errors are rampant since most recent software update. Is anyone else experiencing more problems?

FCPX 10.0.8 is frequently crashing, refusing to share even in prores hq - it aborts. This has all happened since after the most recent update. Has anyone else experienced an abundance of problems since the update and what have any of the solutions been?

Final Cut Pro X

Posted on Apr 24, 2013 5:04 PM

5 replies

Apr 24, 2013 8:19 PM in response to George1040

There are many people who have posted about persistent export failures since the update. A search will uncover a number of threads just within the past month. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to these problems – and if there is common fix, I haven't heard about it.

However, the update hasn't been a problem for me – nor presumably has it been for the majority of users.

Russ

Apr 27, 2013 9:39 AM in response to Russ H

Still having lots of issues, all which started immediately after the latest update. I have a no frills installation of fcpx, which now hangs frequently. I do have a firewire 800, 6 tb WD drive for mack plugged in, but that's it. Not quite sure what to do at this point. Must I uninstall fcpx and reinstall and if so, how? Have never had to do that.

Thanks,

George

Running FCPx 10.0.8, aborting, errors are rampant since most recent software update. Is anyone else experiencing more problems?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.