Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I transfer my data from galaxy note 2 to my new iphone 5?

Urgent!!! Can anyone tell me how to transfer my data (contacts, sms, photo & music) from my galaxy notes 2 to iphone 5? Is there any software recommended? Thanks a lot..

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 25, 2013 3:29 AM

1 reply

Apr 25, 2013 4:43 AM in response to Summerkool

I'm sure the Galaxy includes a way to sync contacts with a supported address book app on your computer. With Windows, the iPhone supports syncing contacts with Outlook 2003, 2007, or 2010 along with syncing calendar events, notes, and reminders, or with the Address Book app used by Outlook Express or Windows Mail called Windows Contacts for syncing contacts only. The Address Book app with a Mac. This is selected under the Info tab for the iPhone sync preferences with iTunes followed by a sync.

Or if you are accessing a Gmail account with the Galaxy and syncing your Google contacts over the air, the iPhone supports doing the same with a Gmail account.

SMS/MMS cannot be transferred.

You should be able to import the photos captured by the Galaxy with your computer. After doing so, any photos on your computer are transferred to the iPhone via the iTunes sync/transfer process. This is selected under the Photos tab for the iPhone sync preferences with iTunes.

The iPhone includes an iPod, and music is transferred to an iPhone the same way it is transferred to an iPod with iTunes. The music needs to be in your iTunes library. This is selected under the Music tab for your iPhone sync preferences with iTunes followed by a sync.

How can I transfer my data from galaxy note 2 to my new iphone 5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.